About the W3+ Fair
Top Ideas For Key Technologies
High-tech Meets Users
The cross-industry concept makes the W3+ Fair so unique: researchers, developers and producers from the four key technologies network with each other and meet top international experts from important application areas such as MedTech, Life Science, Automotive, Aerospace, Consumer Electronics and Tools & Machinery. Innovative strength meets concrete demand. With success: joint visions and new partnerships for the technological requirements of tomorrow are created around the W3+ Fair.
The pace of technological innovation keeps increasing. This applies to all sectors. The W3+ Fair – THE networking and new business event for the optics, photonics, electronics and mechanics sectors – meets this trend head-on.
Developers and users network face-to-face across disciplines and countries, promoting new technologies and solutions.
Big players as well as up-and-coming companies successfully get themselves ready for the future with new contacts and partners.
The W3+ Fair takes place at two top technology locations. Where local companies celebrate global successes: in the optics region of Wetzlar in Hesse and in Jena in Thuringia, the fair uses the charisma of the economically strong high-tech industry. The W3+ Fair is organised by the Hamburg trade fair organiser FLEET Events.
Days until the W3+ Fair Wetzlar
About W3+ Fair
- Since 2014 platform for high-tech innovations
- Optics, photonics, electronics & mechanics networking of future-oriented key technologies with user industries
- Cross-industry opportunities: getting new ideas off the ground together!
- en-tech.talks supporting conference about enabling technologies with top speakers
- Latest university research at the W3+ Fair Campus Area
- Matchmaking forums for targeted networking
- Top technology locations in Europe with a high concentration of expertise
- High-tech trends: special areas for 3D printing, robotics, digitalization, automation, AI etc.
- Strong partners: support to develop new contacts and project ideas provided by expert partners from business and politics
- International innovative capacity: trade visitors from more than 20 countries
- Recruitment: contact point for top and new talent
Review Wetzlar 2023
Over 150 exhibitors, partners and sponsors met around 1900 fair visitors in Wetzlar on 29 + 30 March.
Review Rhine Valley 2022
Successful premiere for the exhibition duo W3+ Fair + TECH.CON + Photonics Conference of the University of Applied Sciences of Eastern Switzerland
High-tech technologies meet user industries